when you can’t properly adapt certain characters into your drawing style
Pokeddexy: Day 03; Favourite Dragon Type - Altaria
Ruby - Altaria dances and wheels through the sky among billowing, cotton-like clouds. By singing melodies in its crystal-clear voice, this Pokémon makes its listeners experience dreamy wonderment.
I wasn’t very good at raising dragon types in Generations 1 & 2, so Altaria became my first dragon type in my Pokémon adventures, she was an amazing pokemon and could take on many strong opponents.
Available for sale as a set or individually at What Pumpkin.
Pokeddexy: Day 02; Favourite Dark Type - Bisharp
BW 2 - This pitiless Pokémon commands a group of Pawniard to hound prey into immobility. It then moves in to finish the prey off.
Day two! Yaaaaay~ Mother-flippin’ Bisharp, cool as fuck and my favourite dark type!
REGIROCK SOUNDS TERRIFYING IF I HEARD THAT OOMPHING I’D RUN 2000000000000000000000 MILES AWAY
Sounds like a nightmare fax machine trying to dubstep
highlights: registeel’s ‘BIBIBIBIBBIBITTY BIBBLBELBL BIBLBEL’ and regiice’s terrifying warped voice near the end ‘RRREEEGGIII IIIICCCEEEEE’
the regis are absolutely petrifying.
regi noises are still one of my absolute favorite things
"RE-RE-RE-REGIROCK DONG DONG DONG DONG"
"bibity bib bibity bib" (totes a dj)
Manga Artist Shirow Miwa combines Kill La Kill with Pacific Rim.
oh GOD GOOD
a collection of armins
All of my favourite Armins except for the shouta porn Armin
Whyyyy does everyone always forget about Trigger Happy Armin?
you also forgot this Armin
once again forgetting female armin
what about Armin in real life?
Pokeddexy: Day 01; Favourite Bug Type - Heracross
Crystal - With its Herculean powers, it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight.
And here we go, my start to this years Pokeddexy challenge, using the X and Y updated version.
Heracross, man. Like the best, hands down.
Since the Pokeddex challenge for December was outdated with the XY inclusion, I have created an updated version of this challenge to include X and Y. All the rules are the same as the original one, we’ve just added a Y to the end of that tag! #POKEDDEXY
- Favourite Bug Type
- Favourite Dark Type
- Favourite Dragon Type
- Favourite Electric Type
- Favourite Fairy Type
- Favourite Fighting Type
- Favourite Fire Type
- Favourite Flying Type
- Favourite Ghost Type
- Favourite Grass Type
- Favourite Ground Type
- Favourite Ice Type
- Favourite Normal Type
- Favourite Poison Type
- Favourite Psychic Type
- Favourite Rock Type
- Favourite Steel Type
- Favourite Water Type
- Favourite Eeveelution
- Favourite Electric Rodent (Pikachu and it’s “New Generation Clones”)
- Favourite Baby Pokemon
- Favourite Mega Evolution
- Favourite Single-Stage Pokemon (Pokemon that doesn’t evolve)
- Favourite Pokemon Design
- Favourite Legendary
- Favourite Starter
- Coolest Pokemon
- Cutest Pokemon
- Scariest Pokemon
- Most Badass Pokemon
- All-Time Favourite Pokemon
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.
Yea I can rap
Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree
If you do not reblog this, you are in fact lying.
Hey, don’t you fucking scroll down
Fuck you who said you could bring Mufasa into this
I don’t understand why this does not have more notes. There are more then 358,000 people on Tumblr.
'Thou Art I'